WhatsApp DELTA, also known as DELTA YoWhatsApp, is one of the modifications with more extra functions that currently exist. With the possibility of customizing absolutely everything, besides being able to configure all the privacy and security options that exist, without forgetting all its extra features.
What is Delta YoWhatsApp
Delta YoWA is a re-mod of the popularly known YoWhatsApp of Yousef Al-Basha. The app has a very catchy look and allows you to make your own customizations. One good design aspect of this WhatsApp MOD is that you can even tweak it to look like the iOS WhatsApp.
Also, delta YoWA comes with a light theme, dark/night theme, and even a transparent theme.
- Set wallpaper on the background on the home screen inside your WhatsApp.
- Inside this WhatsApp you can use the language of Arabic English Hindi Barbari Turkish Indonesia Marathi Malaysia etc. all languages have been added to it.
- If you need to send any image in high quality, you can send a limit of up to 18mb.
- You can share more than 10 WhatsApp pictures in one click inside this WhatsApp.
- You can send up to 700mb of any video or file.
- You can also enable the second trick of blue tree, hide your position, and hide and show your status.
- This can enable lock-in Delta Air WhatsApp that can enable fingerprint lock.
- You can customize and add a theme of your own inside this WhatsApp. It will have thousands of themes that can be chosen accordingly.
- Inside this WhatsApp you are given (DND) do not disturb service, which you can enable it, then you won’t have any messages, no matter where the videos are viewed, watch The Facebook Play Chana Change.
Install WhatsApp DELTA
If you want to install WhatsApp DELTA for the first time, then you will need to follow a series of simple but important steps:
- Make a backup of your chats.
- Uninstall the WhatsApp or Modification you have installed (best from Google Play)
- Enable the option to install applications from unknown sources. To do this, and depending on the version of Android that your device has:
- Android 4.1 to 7: Activate the option “Install from Unknown Sources” or ” Unknown Sources”. It is usually located in Phone Settings > Security.
- Android 8 or higher: Go to Device Settings > Applications. Here we look for the application from where we are going to install the downloaded APK, any device manager, and in advanced settings we click on Install applications from unknown sources and activate the option. NOTE: Clicking on the APK to install also gives us the possibility to go to settings to activate this option.
- Download the latest version available (below you have the links) depending on where you want to install WhatsApp DELTA (main or secondary number).
- Click on the APK or downloaded package and follow the typical installation steps, such as verify number, restore backup…
- Finally, when it asks you how often you want to send backups to Google Drive, select Never.